About Lauren Gollan
With over 15 years of experience, former Senior PRO Artist for MAC Cosmetics, Lauren Gollan is one of the most highly regarded make-up artists in the beauty and fashion industry.
Considered as one of the top make-up artists in Scotland, Lauren’s innovative ideas have led her to work all over the UK and internationally. Working international fashion weeks, TV and media, Lauren has worked with models including; Erin O’Connor, Lily Cole, Agyness Deyn and Kate Moss.
Throughout her career, Lauren has maintained a high Editorial profile working alongside many of the world’s most prolific designers including; Vivienne Westwood, Nicole Fahri, Burberry, Christopher Kane and Mulberry.
Lauren has worked on countless events including:
- Edinburgh's International Fashion Festival with Jonathan Saunders, Vivienne Westwood & Matthew Williamson
- Elle Style Awards with Claudia Schiffer – Berlin.
- Fashion for Relief - Naomi Campbell
- Paris Couture with Stella McCartney.
- Edinburgh’s International Film Festival, 2004 – Present.
- MTV Europe Music Awards, Edinburgh 2004.
- MOBO Awards, Glasgow 2008.
- Rihanna “Good Girl Gone Bad” Tour 2010
- Pixie Lott UK Tour 2010 - Present
- London Fashion Week, 2004 – Present
- TITP - Edith Bowman 2010 - Present
- BBC Comedy Marathon, 2012 - Present
- MOBO Awards 2013
- Ryder Cup - Edith Bowman and James Nisbett
- Pixie Lott - Forth One Awards 2014
The list of celebrities she has made-up is extensive: