Summer Beauty Event - 12th July 2018
It was so nice to meet everyone at last week’s summer beauty event…and great to see some of our former students returning to update their skills!
Here’s a list of the products and MYKITCO. brushes used to create the look:
Whilst our attendees enjoyed some fizz and nibbles, I prepped our beautiful model – Viola’s skin with the following products/routine:
1. LuLuLun Face Sheet Mask applied and left for 10 minutes.
2. Egyptian Magic Cream as base.
This is perfect for leaving your skin soft and glowing.
3. Foundation - The Ordinary Serum Foundation blended with the 0.8 MY FLAWLESS POWDER brush.
The longer soft fibres in the 0.8 brush gives a sheer coverage.
4. Highlighter - MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl mixed with Clear Lip Gloss applied with 0.1 My Smoothing Foundation.
This creates a luminous highlight and still allows the natural skin texture to shine through.
5. Contour - MAC Pro Face Contour Palette blended with 0.4 My Defining Contour.
6. Powder - Laura Mercier Loose Powder applied with 1.7 My Ultra Multi brush.
7. Brows - Copperplate Eyeshadow with clear brow set with 1.10 My Shape Angle brush.
The powder texture of the shadow and shape of the brush give that real hair effect to the brow.
8. Eyes - MAC Indianwood Paint Pot mixed with Reflex Glitter in Gold applied with 1.23 My All Over Shadow Brush.
9. Lips - MAC Basic Red and Fuchsia mixed together with Kiko 411 Prolongwear Lip Liner and blended with 3.1 My Line and Fill brush.
A lip brush will push the colour into the skin which will then allow a more durable finish to the lip colour.
All brushes used are available in the Studio.
Thank you to everyone who attended and I hope you enjoyed the evening.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive news, offers and details of our next VIP events.